Yorkshire Housing is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce across our work sites in Yorkshire. This is reflected in both our recruitment process and how we work on a daily basis.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and are recognised as a disability confident employer. We have achieved Investors in People Gold accreditation, have 76 per cent employee engagement. We were a finalist in the 2017 National Apprenticeship Awards, and have two apprentices shortlisted for the 2018 regional awards.
The Yorkshire Housing reward package includes
- Salary – market tested and annual cost of living increase
- Car allowance – depending on the travel requirements of your job.
- Pension – a defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual leave – ranging from 25 days, increases with service up a maximum of 35 days (depending on management level).
- Sick pay – company sick pay.
- Flexible working – offering a flexible approach to the working week including part-time and job sharing possibilities.
- Parental leave – enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes.
- Training – comprehensive training and career development including support for course fees and study leave where there is a benefit to Yorkshire Housing and the individual.
- Development – you will have regular one-to-one meetings with your line manager and a yearly review to discuss performance and future improvement
- Other benefits – Cycle to Work, and Car Lease salary sacrifice schemes, access to online shopping discounts and season ticket loans.