We’re sorry to hear you’re leaving. Here’s everything you need to know about giving us notice and moving out.
If you’re looking to change a tenancy from a joint tenancy to a sole agreement, you’ll need to give us a call on 0345 366 4404.
How to give notice to end your tenancy
Use the form below to let us know you’re moving out. You’ll need to give us a minimum of 28 days’ notice, and your notice period will start the day you fill out the form. For example, if you give us notice on the 1st of the month, your tenancy will end on the 28th of the month at 23:59. Some of our tenancies end on a Sunday, the form below will let you know if that's the case.
What you need to know about moving out
Here’s a quick recap of some important things you need to remember:
- You’ll need to pay rent, utility bills and council tax up to your tenancy end date.
- You may need to pay for repairs or the replacement of damaged fixtures and fittings.
- If you leave any personal belongings, fixtures or furniture behind, we’ll need to charge you for removal costs.
- Please remove any medical equipment before the tenancy ends e.g. hoists, hospital beds, stair lifts and oxygen tanks etc.
- During your notice period, we’ll fit a key safe for you to leave your keys in when you leave.
- We’ll visit your home to inspect its condition during the notice period or at the end of your tenancy