Help at Hand
Our Help at Hand service supports vulnerable people to live safe, healthy and independent lives in their own homes. Our experienced staff can visit you in your own home and work with you to identify support that will enable you to remain independent. We can also help you apply for funded support from your local authority if you are eligible.
This service is available to anyone who needs it – regardless of whether you live in a rented or privately owned home. If you would like to talk to someone about the options available to you, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
The services we can offer include:
- A personalised a support package appropriate to your individual needs
- Falls alarms with 24 hour monitoring
- Reassuring regular visits from a familiar, friendly face
- Connections with local services and facilities to help you remain independent
- Information about social activities you may wish to get involved in
- We liaise with other agencies, charities and professionals such as GPs and social services on your behalf
- We providing information about local services and benefits advice to make sure you are accessing the support you are entitled to
Get in touch with our Help at Hand team
We can help repair, improve or adapt your home to enable you to continue to live independently.
We can offer you a home that is safe, welcoming and puts you at the heart of a community.
Extra care homes
Our extra care homes provide an on-site care team to support you in your own self-contained accommodation.