Here you can see our quarterly reports that show how Yorkshire Housing is performing in a number of areas, to help you review how we are doing.
If you would like to see our performance in previous quarters, please choose from the options below
Customer satisfaction with repairs carried out
Quarter 2 (July to September 18) – 89%
Quarter 3 (October to December 18) – 88%
- Yorkshire Housing uses a market research company called Explain to carry out customer satisfaction surveys. Explain contact 475 customers a month to ask about their experience with a recent repair.
- There has been a slight drop in satisfaction with repairs which may have been due to the increase in time it took to complete repairs over the Christmas period.
Average number of days to complete a repair
- This measure is based only on the completed repairs for the quarter, from the time the call reporting the repair is logged to when the repair has been completed.
- The average number of days to complete a repair has increased from the last quarter by 0.76 days.
- Most jobs were completed within their timescales, however the Christmas break has meant a slight increase in the average number of days to complete repairs.
Percentage of repair appointments kept
Quarter 2 (July to September 18) – 99.6%
Quarter 3 (October to December 18) – 99.97%
- This measure looks at the number of repair appointments kept out of the total number of repair appointments booked, reported as a percentage. This also means the number of repairs where we were able to get in to carry out the repair.
- Performance in this area has improved from last quarter, up to nearly 100%. We have reviewed our contractor appointment slots that we are able to book to ensure capacity is not exceeded and appointments can be completed.
Percentage of repairs fixed first time
Quarter 2 (July to September 18) – 83.12%
Quarter 3 (October to December 18) – 83.72%
- This measure looks at the number of repairs that were completed on the first visit out of the total number of repairs, reported as a percentage.
- There has been an increase in the percentage of repairs fixed first time. We have been working with our Customer Service Centre to improve on front end repairs diagnosis which has helped along with reviewing our contractors van stocks to improve the number of repairs that can be fixed on the initial visit.
Demographic of renters
Quarter 2 (As at 30th September 18) – 37% male, 63% female, 19% 46-55, 10% BME, 9% disability
Quarter 3 (As at 31st December 18) – 37% male, 63% female, 19% 46-55, 10% BME, 9% disability
This measure looks at the demographic (age, gender, etc.) of our social housing tenants, as percentages of the total number of our social renting tenants.
There has been no change in the demographics of Yorkshire Housing social rented tenants from last quarter to this quarter. These measures do not tend to change significantly from one quarter to another.
Complaints and compliments
Quarter 2 (July to September 18) – 40
Quarter 3 (October to December 18) – 44
Quarter 2 (July to September 18) – 236
Quarter 3 (October to December 18) – 190
- This measure looks at how many complaints and compliments Yorkshire Housing has received.
- In quarter 3 190 complaints were logged, this is a decrease of 46 complaints compared to the quarter before. The Customer Service Centre have been working very hard in the last quarter de-escalating potential complaints and de-escalated a total of 161 in quarter 3.
As with last quarter, most complaints were about the Repairs and Investment Team.
- There were 4 more compliments this quarter than last. As with last quarter most compliments were about the Customer Service Centre.