Our Help at Hand service supports vulnerable people or people with disabilities to live safe, healthy and independent lives in their own homes.
Independent living officers can visit you in your home and provide a variety of support. Our experienced staff will be able to identify what you need to remain independent.
What we offer:
- We can provide 24 hour monitoring via our emergency alarms.
- Reassuring regular visits from a familiar, friendly face.
- We agree a support package, appropriate to your individual needs, developed using extensive knowledge of local services and facilities to help you remain independent.
- Information about social activities you may wish to get involved in.
- We liaise with other agencies, charities and professionals such as GPs and social services on your behalf.
- We providing information about local services and benefits advice to make sure you are accessing the support you are entitled to.
This service is available to anyone who needs it – regardless of whether you live in a rented or privately owned home.
You may be eligible for funded support from your local authority for this service. Get in touch for advice.