Customer voice panel
As a customer voice panel member, you can get involved in shaping the future of Yorkshire Housing. This might be through consultations, focus groups, meetings, or reading paperwork and providing written or verbal feedback.
You don’t have to get involved each time, but as a member, we will always give you the option. If you are interested or want to find out more, please fill in the form below or join our Facebook group. Please note that you must be a Yorkshire Housing customer to be able to join the customer voice panel.
What’s in it for me?
- Help shape services to make them better for customers
- Feel a sense of involvement knowing that your views have had an impact on people’s lives
- Some recognition you have a voice and we value what you have to say
- Regular updates about what’s going on at Yorkshire Housing
- To know what ways services have changed as a result of your involvement
What’s in it for Yorkshire Housing?
- Better confidence in our services knowing we have asked opinions of those who use them
- Honest feedback to help us improve our processes
- To pick up problems and suggest solutions that customers think will work
- A better relationship with customers who feel they are listened to.
Some of our customers are involved at the highest levels of decision making including the board and our Customer Services Committee. From time to time we recruit new members, and these vacancies will be advertised when they arise.
For further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.