Multi-trade operative apprentice
Role: Multi-trade operative apprentice
Role ref: MT21
Vacancy location: Leeds (Swarcliffe)
Salary: £7279.68 per annum/ £4.00 per hour
Closing date: 6 May 2018
Do you like being hands on and want to gain a wide range of multi-trade skills? We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager to learn individual, who wants to kick start their career with a property maintenance apprenticeship.
As a multi-skilled operative apprentice you will be responsible for the delivery of a high quality, efficient and effective repairs and maintenance service on the Swarcliffe estate in north-east Leeds, in-line with PFI (private finance initiative) contractual obligations. You will participate in carrying out all multi-skilled tasks to include general property repairs, working on empty homes and planned maintenance projects.
Joining our Swarcliffe team in Leeds, you will…
- Undertake high quality internal and external building, plumbing, joinery and decorative services
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Manage and complete tasks promptly and efficiently whilst ensuring you work safely
- Provide timely and accurate information on tasks
- Work as part of a team and closely with other teams with Yorkshire Housing
- Be able to use your own initiative and deliver work in a professional manner at all times
This role is a full time (35 hour per week) 24 month fixed term contract.