Assurance admin apprentice
Role: Assurance admin apprentice
Role Ref: BA21
Vacancy Location: Leeds (LS1)
Salary: £7279.68 per annum/ £4.00 per hour
Closing date: 6 May 2018
Are you a keen investigator and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service? We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager to learn individual who wants to kick-start their career with a business administration apprenticeship.
What risks would we face without insurance and governance in business? Without the work of these teams, businesses would struggle to operate! Our assurance team are responsible for minimising risks to the business and ensure we are working in the right way. The team are looking for a professional customer focused administrator to maintain and improve data, investigate and log insurance claims and keep the team on track.
Joining our assurance team at our head office in Leeds, you will…
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to the governance and insurance teams
- Gather and monitor evidence of claims ensuring information is handled accurately and in accordance with agreed procedures
- Undertake general administrative duties such as filing, post, telephony, payments
- Provide support for events and arranging meetings
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Update and maintain databases and produce reports using excel spread sheets
This role is a full time (35 hour per week) 12 month fixed term contract.