Asset data apprentice
Role: Asset data apprentice
Role ref: BA22
Vacancy location: Leeds (LS1)
Salary: £7279.68 per annum/ £4.00 per hour
Closing date: 6 May 2018
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a determination to deliver excellent customer service? We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager to learn individual who wants to kick-start their career with a business administration apprenticeship.
Our investment team are responsible for ensuring capital works to 16,000 homes are maintained to the best standard and the look and feel of homes exceeds customer expectations. The asset planning team maintain and improve the quality of Yorkshire Housing’s asset management data in relation to upgrades, servicing and maintenance of our homes and neighbourhoods. The team are looking for a customer-focused administrator to maintain and improve data and ensure our investment programmes stay on track.
Joining our asset planning team at our head office in Leeds, you will…
- Update and maintain computer databases with property information
- Accurately compare, analyse and sort data using excel spread sheets
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers on the phone and face to face
- Undertake general office administration including scanning, photocopying, filing and other related duties
- Produce and present excel spread sheets and reports using various sources of information
This role is a full time (35 hour per week) 12 month fixed term contract.