Our locally based handypeople can position and fix pieces of equipment correctly in your home.
They are qualified and trained to an accredited standard. Here’s some examples of the type of work they can carry out:
- Safety work to install doorbells, security chains, locks and door bolts
- Providing and fitting grab rails and external hand rails
- Install ramps or half-steps, grit and clear paths
- Put together flat-pack furniture or put up shelves or pictures
- Replacing light bulbs and taking down curtains
- Supplying and fitting key safes
As with all of our home improvement services, these services are offered both on a funded or paid for basis.
We work with local authorities and partner agencies to help older homeowners, disabled people, those on low incomes and many others to retain their independence. We also provide a paid for service which can carry out private works to your home. Contact us using the form below to find out how we can help you and what funding is available is your area.
Get in touch with the team
Needs, advice and support
Our needs, advice and support officer can visit your home to provide you with one-to-one support.
Building work and larger projects
We provide a technical service to help advise and manage larger work or housing extensions.
We are passionate about supporting people to live well and understand that sometimes a little extra help is needed.