Close search

Swale home improvement agency

We help older or vulnerable people in the Hambleton district live at home independently and with dignity.

If you’ve received a disabled facility grant we’ll project manage the work for you. Disabled facilities grants cover the cost of home adaptations such as widening doors, improving access and even building extensions.

Our technical service will  draw plans, submit planning and building regulation applications, obtain quotes, oversee work, and make sure it’s completed to the required standard. We can carry out the work or project manage the contractors you choose. You can also pay for this service privately via our Handytec service.

We also do a range of work to prevent falls and make sure older or vulnerable people can stay warm in winter. This includes a handyperson service which fits smaller adaptations such as grab rails and advice and support to tackle fuel poverty.

For more information contact our North office on 0345 366 4406.

Our partners


Handyperson service

HandyTec Launch
Our handy people can position and fix pieces of equipment correctly in your home.

Larger projects

We provide a technical service to project manage larger work.

Needs, advice and support

Our needs, advice and support officers can visit you to offer one-to-one support.