It’s been a long and winding road over the last year with many COVID-19 ups and downs. With the government roadmap for lifting restrictions in place, we’re looking at what this means for our services. Check out the services we’re delivering now and we have also listed how our Covid recovery roadmap matches the government plans to lift restrictions.
Here’s a list of the services we are delivering now
- Full repairs service
- External works like new roofs and painting
- Empty homes work
- Essential adaptations for customers
- Gas safety checks
- Fire safety, asbestos and legionella checks
- High priority customer visits. for housing services
- Environmental work and grass cutting
- Housing services (lettings, tenancy management, income and ASB)
Our Covid recovery roadmap
From 12 April
- We’ll prepare to restart activities at Independent Living Schemes.
- Electrical safety programme re-starts.
From 17 May
- We’re delivering all services and visiting customers in their homes.
- Community centres reopen for groups of six
- On Independent Living Schemes, groups of up to 30 can meet in gardens; empty homes
- Major works restart (eg new kitchens and bathrooms)
From 21 June
- We can deliver all our services – including events , major internal works such as kitchen and bathroom replacements, neighbourhood engagement and work with communities.
- We really will be back to providing full services.
As with everything Covid, this could change but let’s keep our fingers crossed that it all goes to plan.