Yorkshire Housing has regained its G1 rating from the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH).
This follows substantial improvements made to our governance and finance systems following an In Depth Assessment by the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) last year.
Over the past year Yorkshire Housing has continued to make substantial investment in the core business operations and delivered widespread improvements, including new digital finance systems and enhanced financial processes and reporting frameworks reporting across the business. It has also strengthened its governance arrangements and improved the clarity of key financial metrics at both Executive and Board level.
Chair of Yorkshire Housing, Will Lifford said: “We are delighted that Yorkshire Housing has regained its G1 rating. We are pleased that the ongoing significant investment to our internal systems and processes has been a factor. Our regrade is a reflection of the great work done by Yorkshire Housing to work closely with the regulator in a truly co-regulatory approach and respond positively to the feedback we received. The improvements made have added strength to the organisation and ensure we have a strong, robust foundation for the delivery of our ambitious future plans.”
- Yorkshire Housing is delighted to regain a G1 rating from the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH).
- This is in response to significant improvements made to governance and financial reporting after the Regulator’s In Depth Assessment (IDA) last year.
- We remain financially strong and compliant as a business. Our financial viability remains at V2 to reflect our ambitious growth and investment plans.
- Recruitment is under way for an Executive Director of Finance and Governance, and Barry Nethercott will stay with the business until an appointment is made. Barry is an experienced CFO and established interim and has held a range of senior roles in Housing and other industries.
- For more information please contact Barry Nethercott (Interim Executive Director of Finance and Governance) at firstname.lastname@example.org