Our garden competition is now closed.
Our 2017 competition was won by St Mary’s Bloomers (pictured), followed closely by Grace Peel of Liversedge in Dewsbury in second place.
Rules of the competition:
- Entries must be from tenants and leaseholders of Yorkshire Housing
- Work on gardens must be done by the resident
- By entering the competition you give Yorkshire Housing permission to use photographs of your garden for promotional materials
- Yorkshire Housing cannot accept any responsibility for loss or delay to entries
- Your entry will be judged by the customer services committee
- We’re looking for a minimum of four winners across Yorkshire covering the north, east, west and south areas.
Are you a gardener?
Are you an experienced gardener and have ideas, tips and suggestions that other residents could use? If so, please contact Ateeq from the community investment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.