Income services admin apprentice
Role: Income services apprentice
Role ref: BA23
Vacancy location: Leeds (LS1)
Salary: £7279.68 per annum/ £4.00 per hour
Closing date: 6 May 2018
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and helping others? We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager to learn individual who wants to further their career with a business administration apprenticeship.
The income team support our customers to sustain their tenancies by promoting the importance of paying rent on time, providing a benefits and money advice service and helping to maximise incomes. They provide a dedicated telephone service to take payments, assess and identify customer needs and refer onto the appropriate services. The team are looking for a customer focused administrator to provide an efficient and responsive income service to our customers.
Joining our income team at our head office in Leeds, you will…
- Provide an efficient, responsive and customer focused service
- Learn how to identify solutions which empower customers to sustain tenancies and make referrals
- Provide a central telephone support, this will include assessing customer needs to achieve the best outcomes
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Updating databases, monitoring emails in central inboxes and processing direct debit payments.
This role is a full time (35 hour per week) 12 month fixed term contract.