HR administration apprentice
Role: HR administration apprentice
Vacancy location: Leeds
Salary: £7643 per annum
Closing date: 29 April 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual who wants to kick-start their career with a Business Administration apprenticeship.
What will you be doing?
As part of the Human Resources and People and Development team you will help provide an efficient administration service, you will:
- Support the administration of the recruitment process including; scheduling interviews, requesting references and issuing new starter identification
- Use the learning system to support the enrolment of colleagues on courses and setting up course sessions
- Support the booking and scheduling of training sessions including; booking rooms, photocopying handouts, printing delegate lists
- Ensure accurate employee information and learning records are kept
- Assist with processing of invoices
- Respond to general queries received by the HR administration team by email and telephone
- Undertake general administration tasks including filling, photocopying, scanning, post, collating information, answering basic queries.
This role is a full time (35 hour per week) 12 month fixed term contract
What training will you get?
We will offer you full training on the job whilst you work towards a Level 2 Business Administration qualification over 12 months. A Business Administration qualification provides a wide range of skills and knowledge including office and administration skills, customer-handling skills, technical and practical skills, business & communication skills and IT skills.
Our apprenticeship programme will also offer you opportunities of personal development, alongside gaining an insight into wider business operations. This excellent opportunity could potentially lead onto full time employment or progression onto L3 Business Administration.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with excellent attention to detail, who would like to grow their career in business administration.
The ideal candidate would have GSCE grade C/ Level 4 or equivalent in Maths & English and good knowledge of using Microsoft applications and ICT systems.
Interviews will be held in May/June 2019.