Environmental services operative apprentice
Role: Environmental services operative apprentice
Role ref: ES21
Vacancy location: Bradford (BD4)
Salary: £7696.00 per annum/ £4.00 per hour
Closing date: 6 May 2018
Our environmental services team carry out grounds maintenance and associated works to our customer schemes and adjoining areas, this could be from planting flower meadows to clearing out overgrown weeds. In the fallow months, the team carry out community based duties and minor repair / maintenance programs.
Joining our environmental services team, you will…
- Carry out grounds maintenance duties to the highest standards including seasonal cuts, flower bed maintenance, control of weeds and renovation to grassed areas.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers and a high standard of ground maintenance service for our property’s and schemes
- Carry out grounds maintenance using equipment using best practice and in accordance with health & safety regulations
- Work closely with other teams within the business to carry out programmes of repair and maintenance
- Provide maintenance services in the community to improve areas for our customers
This role is a full time (37 hour per week) 24 month fixed term contract.