Yorkshire Housing is the largest housing association focussed solely in Yorkshire. It has a broad-reaching portfolio across 20 local authorities throughout Yorkshire and provides over 16,500 homes across a range of tenures. It also supports over a thousand elderly or vulnerable tenants. It is a trusted partner of MHCLG, one of just 23 national strategic partners. Find out more here.
One of our ambitions is to be the first choice for anyone in Yorkshire who wants to buy or rent a home. To achieve this we have a vibrant development programme and plan to deliver 8,000 new homes by 2030. It’s not just about housing units or numbers for us, our vision is to make it possible for people to have a place they’re proud to call home.
Back to G1
Yorkshire Housing has regained its G1 rating from the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH). Read our full article here.
- Annual report and financial statements 2020-21
- Yorkshire Housing finance annual report 2020-21
- Annual report and financial statements 2019-20
- Annual report and financial statements 2018-19
- Annual report and financial statements 2017-18
- Annual report and financial statements 2016-17
- Annual report and financial statements 2015-16
Yorkshire Housing has a credit rating of A3 from Moody’s based on a number of credit strengths including a stable income stream and consistent profitability, moderate and stable debt and a simple corporate structure. The social housing sector relies on potential government support in the case of any financial difficulty which is reflected on all credit ratings issued to housing associations.
You can view our latest bond prospectus here.