Yorkshire Housing is one of Yorkshire’s largest social housing providers managing 18,000 affordable and social rent homes, with plans to build 3,000 more by 2021. We also provide a range of services to help people live independently in their own homes across the region.
Our annual reports are available below. If you would like a printed copy of our latest report, or any other information, please get in touch with the communications team.
- Yorkshire Housing gender pay report 2019
- Yorkshire Housing Financial Statements 2018-19
- Yorkshire Housing value for money report 2018-19
- Yorkshire Housing customer report 2018-19
- Yorkshire Housing customer report 2017-18
- Yorkshire Housing value for money report 2017-18
- Yorkshire Housing shareholders report 2017-18
- Yorkshire Housing Limited annual report and financial statements 2017-18
- Yorkshire Housing gender pay report 2018
- Annual report and financial statement 2017
- Annual performance report 2017
- Compliments and complaints report 2017
- Shareholders report 2016/2017
- Value for money report 2017
- Gender pay report 2017
- Financial statement 2016
- Shareholders report 2016
- Value for money report 2016
The Yorkshire Housing board certify full compliance with the regulator’s governance and viability standard following their annual assessment. This statement was omitted from the 2016 published financial statements in error.