Yorkshire Housing is one of Yorkshire’s largest social housing providers managing 18,000 affordable and social rent homes, with plans to build 3,000 more by 2021. We also provide a range of services to help people live independently in their own homes across the region.
Our annual reports are available below. If you would like a printed copy of our latest report, or any other information, please get in touch with the communications team.
- Gender pay report 2018
- Annual report and financial statement 2017
- Annual performance report 2017
- Compliments and complaints report 2017
- Shareholders report 2016/2017
- Value for Money report 2017
The Yorkshire Housing board certify full compliance with the regulator’s governance and viability standard following their annual assessment. This statement was omitted from the 2016 published financial statements in error.