We not only provide homes for older people, we also provide security and the support a person may need to help them enjoy their new home.
Our sheltered housing also allows you to live in secure and comfortable accommodation in a local community while remaining independent.
Our sheltered housing offers the benefits of:
- Private self-contained apartments with your own front door
- A safe and secure living environment
- Immediate access to 24-hour contact centre staff if and when you need it
- Warden support when required
- A communal lounge in which to meet with neighbours, friends and family
- Freedom from building repair and maintenance worries.
For more information about our sheltered housing schemes and availability, please see our independent living page.