Yorkshire Housing is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce and this is reflected in our employment practices, both in terms of our recruitment process and also within our policies and procedures.
We have offices throughout Yorkshire. We are an equal opportunities employer and an Investor in People organisation, committed to staff training, personal development and offer a reward package including:
- Salary – market tested and annual cost of living increase
- Car allowance – depending on the travel requirements of your job.
- Pension – a defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual leave – ranging from 25 days, increases with service up a maximum of 35 days (depending on management level).
- Sick pay – company sick pay.
- Flexible working – offering a flexible approach to the working week including part-time and job sharing possibilities.
- Maternity leave – enhanced maternity leave scheme.
- Paternity leave – enhanced paternity leave scheme.
- Training – comprehensive training and career development including support for course fees and study leave where there is a benefit to Yorkshire Housing and the individual.
- Other benefits – Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Car Lease and BUPA health care salary sacrifice schemes, access to online shopping discounts and season ticket loans.
When you join, Yorkshire Housing provide a structured induction programme to enable you to quickly familarise yourself with the people, surroundings, organisation and our policies and procedures.
Performance and development review
The yearly review of your career progression is a two-way process where we encourage you to discuss past performance and future improvement. You will have regular one-to-one meetings with your line manager to discuss your performance.