From time to time we have vacancies for voluntary Governance Members to help to lead Yorkshire Housing in offering high quality services to customers and to help us to enhance the communities where we work.
Applications are particularly welcome from women, under 40s, and those from black and minority ethnic backgrounds, as our Boards need to be representative of the communities we serve.
What we look for in a Member
- People with enthusiasm and commitment
- General business skills
- People with an interest in the services and responsibilities of the Board
- What can we offer you?
- Support, Training and Development, out of pocket expenses
- The satisfaction of giving something back to the community
Further Information about Governance Member Vacancies
For more about what it’s like to be a member of the Yorkshire Housing Board or Committees, please read our interview with Doreen Benson.
If you’d like to be kept informed of new vacancies, sign up for alerts on our careers page where all current Yorkshire Housing vacancies are listed. Alternatively, call one of our Governance Team for more information:
- Gill Baker, Governance and Risk Manager
- Telephone: 0113 825 6078
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mark Ager, Governance and Insurance Officer
- Telephone: 0113 825 6080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org