David Crosley House, Chapel St, Barnoldswick, BB18 5AH
Located in the heart of Barnoldswick, David Crosley House offers well appointed apartments for the over 55s.
David Crosley House is located close to the centre of the village of Barnoldswick. There is easy access to shops, doctor, dentist, chemist and library and a bus service allowing access to the local historic town of Skipton or the Yorkshire Dales.
Our single person studio apartments offer a compact and easy to maintain home benefiting from a living room with a separate bedroom area, separate shower and wc and fitted kitchen. There are single and double flats available.
What is on offer at David Crosley House?
- Private self-contained studio and one bedroom flats with your own front door
- Secure door entry system providing a safe and secure living environment
- Warden support when required
- A communal lounge in which to meet neighbours, friends and family
- Freedom from building repair and maintenance worries.
- Heating and hot water 24 hours a day included in your rent
- Immediate access to 24-hour contact centre staff if and when you need it
What does the rent and service charge cover?
- All heating and hot water
- Water rates in some homes
- 24 hour contact centre support
- Integrated digital satellite TV Aerial
- Full Maintenance of grounds, fire alarms, secure door entry system, CCTV and all communal areas
To arrange a viewing or for more information call our Skipton office.